Ditsy Floral Festival masks IN STOCK
These are the CUTIEST Masks EVER!!
Made for daily use, 100% cotton, washable, soft lining, comfortable ear loops, NOT FOR MEDICAL USE
How to Wear a Cloth Face Covering
Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
CDC on Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.